Most people who seek legal help are facing a crisis. Whether they are getting a divorce, fighting criminal charges or struggling to pay the bills, they need sound advice from lawyers who will listen carefully and make sure they understand their options. People also need to know that someone cares about the outcome of their legal matter. The attorneys at Morton-Law understand these needs and work hard to provide legal guidance and caring support.
The firm provides dedicated representation to individuals, families and small businesses in Arkansas in a broad range of legal areas. The attorneys here are hardworking, compassionate people who have spent their lives in Arkansas. They are committed to helping friends, neighbors and businesses in this community find effective resolutions to their legal problems. Speak with one of our attorneys and you will see that he cares about the outcome of your case and your well-being. Please contact the firm online to schedule an initial consultation with our Fayetteville criminal defense and family law attorneys.
Aggressive Advocacy, Individualized Representation
You can come to Morton-Law with your most difficult personal, family and financial legal issues. As an experienced trial lawyer, George (Bo) Morton can determine whether negotiation or litigation is the way to resolve legal matters such as:
- Criminal defense — DUI/DWI, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft crimes, juvenile crimes and violent crimes
- Family law — Divorce and high-asset divorce, custody, child support and paternity
- Estate planning — Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives
- Civil litigation — Landlord/tenant law, real estate law, construction law
- Business law — Business formation, contracts, litigation
- Personal Injury - Motor vehicle accidents, defective products
Contact Our Attorneys
To schedule an appointment, please call 479-935-9511 or 877-702-1361. Evening, weekend, home, and hospital appointments are available by request.